Want a sneak peek of our soon-to-be released projects update?
Take a look below to learn how our revamped project interface will offer greater visibility of your project costs. This includes an enhanced progress summary featuring new calculation options that allow more flexibility in your project invoicing.
Read on for an exclusive preview of our new project features:
- Project dashboard: greater visibility of costs
- Progress summary: dynamic views and calculations
- Project invoicing: better options for greater flexibility
Project dashboard: greater visibility of costs
Progress summary: dynamic views and calculations
We’ve overhauled the Progress tab and modified the column headings to make it a smarter tool for tracking job costs and claims against a contract value.
Your new progress summary will be more dynamic and features two additional views for calculating project invoices:
- Task Actuals – sets the job costs (to date) value for calculating task actuals on an invoice.
- % of Contract Value – allows you to enter a claim percentage used for calculating a progress claim invoice.
Project invoicing: better options for greater flexibility
We’ve made some huge improvements to cater for a range of project or contract invoicing scenarios. This includes adding the flexibility to create invoices, using either a task actuals or a % of contract value calculation, based on the:
- overall project,
- each stage, or
- tracking centres.
We’ll be announcing the release of these exciting new project features in the coming weeks.
You can keep up-to-date on all of our latest product updates via the Updates section of AroFlo’s help menu, or subscribe to our updates blog to receive email notifications.