August 5th, 2016|Categories: News
Whether you run a small family business or a large multi-national company, we’ve got something for everyone in our July product highlights.
- Field: new side menu
- Periodic tasks: asset forms for variable services
- Tasks: create custom checklists faster
- Quotes and invoices: profit indicators
- Timesheets: quick links to tasks
- Capture signature: new improvements
- New supported suppliers
Field: new side menu
We have simplified our Field menu with new design features.
- A new grid style menu that displays functions based on user permissions.
- Fresh icons that visualise every function in an instant.
- Large buttons and icons to help big hands in the field.
More info: Field Menu
Periodic tasks: asset forms for variable services
When using variable service templates for periodic or regular service contracts, you can now link specific compliance forms to each asset listed on the template.
This allows your field staff to quickly and easily access the correct form for the type of service they are performing.
More info: Add compliance forms to periodic assets
Tasks: create custom checklists faster
Office users can now create custom checklists on the fly simply by copying/pasting items from an external source directly on to a task. Perfect for those jobs that require a unique checklist, or a large number of checklist items.
More info: Copy and paste checklist items
Quotes and invoices: profit indicators
Knowing your bottom line is vital when you run a business. We totally get that.
To help you determine the profitability of your jobs, we’ve added some handy profit calculations to quotes and invoices – profit %, profit value and profit per hour.
This information can be added to your financial reporting for crystal-clear visibility of where your business is heading.
More info: Invoice markups and discounts
Timesheets: quick links to tasks
Office staff now have fast access to task information when reconciling staff timesheets with the addition of quick links within the daily, weekly and monthly timesheet views.
For more info: Timesheets
Capture signature: new improvements
In AroFlo, size does matter – especially if you have a large signature! Next time you need to capture a signature, simply rotate your device to display a larger signature area.
If you use a Windows touch screen laptop or tablet, you can also capture signatures using touch.
More info: Capture Signature
New supported suppliers
This month we welcomed nine new suppliers, including four popular New Zealand suppliers, to our list of supported suppliers for invoice to purchase order imports.
- Mico (NZ)
- PlaceMakers (NZ)
- Edward Gibbon (NZ)
- Plumbing World (NZ)
- GPS integration with timesheets (phase 2)
- Reckon One and Reckon Hosted integration
- Redesigned weekly timesheets in Field
- Multi-level sell pricing on inventory items
- Ability to add preferred suppliers and pricing on inventory items
Would you like to know more?
Want to know more about these new enhancements? Call and book in a session with one of our Customer Service Team Members or Email Support via the AroFlo Help menu.