As we head towards the pointy end of the year, we’re focusing our efforts on extending AroFlo’s location-based capabilities to include assets.
The first stage of this development allowed you to link assets to users. Next month, you’ll also have the option to connect a supported GPS device to an asset, such as a vehicle, instead of a specific employee.
Read on to learn about our latest highlights:
- Assets: link company/client assets to users
- Bulk data import: drag and drop new assets
- Inventory: add purchase and sales tax codes
- Site Admin: new Signature Labels interface
- Supplier invoice imports: 10 new suppliers
Assets: link company/client assets to users
We’ve made it easier for you to keep track of your company and client assets.
If you’ve given a mobile, laptop, or even a vehicle to an employee, you can now link the asset to its owner via the asset card or the user’s profile.