With 2016 now in full swing we’ve started rolling out some big product enhancements that are designed to deliver instant benefits to your business and make AroFlo even easier to use. We’re also dropping some hints of even bigger things that are yet to come…
- New GPS Tracking
- Create contacts faster with Google
- Description field updates
New GPS Tracking
We have been working on improving AroFlo’s GPS functionality as part of a larger project designed to make tracking your field techs a breeze.
The first phase of our GPS release allows you to track the location of field staff while they are logged in and using AroFlo Field. User location information can be viewed by admin users in AroFlo Office to help schedule jobs to the nearest field technician.
This feature is disabled by default and needs to be enabled for each field user, particularly if you use GPS tracking to schedule jobs to the nearest resource in AroFlo Calendar.
More info: User GPS Tracking
Create contacts faster with Google
We’ve harnessed the power of Google to make it even faster for you to add new Clients, Suppliers and Locations in AroFlo.
AroFlo will now prompt you with any available Google results as you start typing the Client, Suppliers or Location details. Any known details stored by Google can be pre-filled into AroFlo, including addresses, phone numbers and website addresses.
Out on-site with a GPS enabled device? Simply click theicon and any known details for your current location can also be pre-filled.
It’s really that easy. Watch the video below to learn more.
More information: Create a Client
Description field updates
We’ve introduced some new and improved updates for description fields.
- Invoice Description now has no restriction on the number of characters you can use.
- Quote ‘Long Description’ is now re-labelled to ‘Quote Description’ and is now available to everyone, including users without Document storage.
- Quotes have previously included a ‘Description’ which was later used as the ‘Task Description’ once the Quote was approved. To simplify things we’re now labelling it as ‘Task Description’ from the start.
- When creating a Task, the ‘Problem / Request’ area is now labelled ‘Description’ to remain consistent with the Task Worksheet.
Short and sweet
- Generating document layouts in AroFlo is a lot more flexible as we now support .RTF files containing formatted text (such as bold, italic, underline etc). More info: Create a Document Template Layout
- Additional characters can now be incorporated into your AroFlo user passwords, including “;@#*(-). Can’t quite remember how to update your password? That’s ok, simply click here!
- To increase efficiency we have removed the number of pop-up confirmations that appear each time you save or add data.
- We have made it easier for you to spot Child Clients. In areas where a Child Client is listed, it will appear as Parent Client > Child Client. For example in the image below: Carrgrave Facilities Maintenance > Platinum Towers. More info: Child Clients
- Global search
- GPS tracking (stage 2)
- Upgrading task labour page in Field
- MYOB Essentials and MYOB AccountRight Live integrations
- Project Progress Tab Upgrade