May was a bumper month for AroFlo updates with no less than 11 new product enhancements released. Read on to learn about our bigger highlights:
- Field: easy labour recording
- Layouts: solar rebates
- Projects: progress tab improvements
- Supplier Catalogues: Tradezone, Ideal & John R. Turk
- Field: view emails from task notes
- New Blog
- Coming soon
Field: easy labour recording
Sick of fumbling around on your phone trying to record labour in the field? You’re going to love our latest time saver!
New features include:
- Larger buttons and icons for big, burly tradie fingers
- Snazzy clock widget that makes setting start/finish times super simple
- Record time for multiple resources in one hit.
Layouts: solar rebates
Install renewable energy systems? We’ve made it nice and easy for you to quote and invoice Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) for your customers.
Using AroFlo Tracking Centres you can now track and display eligible system costs and STC deductions on both quotes and invoices.
More info: Renewable energy
Projects: progress tab improvements
Your Project’s Progress Tab now provides new display options that provide greater flexibility for viewing your project costs and hours.
From the Stages button you can select one of the following options:
- Tracking Centres (if configured)
- Line Item Types (Labour, Material and Expenses)
More information: Project Progress
Supplier Catalogues: Tradezone, Ideal & John R. Turk
You can now browse and select items from their online product catalogues and then import them directly into your AroFlo quotes, purchase orders or invoices.
Field: view emails from task notes
Field users can now view copies of emails sent or received from AroFlo within the task notes on jobs. To use this new feature you need to have Document Storage enabled and import emails/SMS to task notes configured for your AroFlo site.
- You’ll be able to see header details including sender, recipients and subject.
- To view full details of the email, tap View Email.
- Email attachments can be viewed by tapping Documents & Photos.
More info: Emails and SMS in Task Notes
We’re ditching our old ‘Short and Sweet’ section from our monthly newsletter because we now have a new AroFlo Blog that covers each and every product update.
You’re running your own business and don’t have time to read every single email that hits your inbox. We totally get it. But it’s probably a good idea to keep an eye on our blog or ask one of your team to look over it every month.
There’s a good chance that even the smallest product enhancement could be saving your business valuable time and money. And if you don’t read about it, one of your competitors might!
- Reckon Hosted integration
- Linking Asset specific forms to specific periodic variable service templates
- Printing Reports to PDF in landscape orientation
- Progressively rolling out global search across the entire AroFlo system
- Updating labour and timesheet pages with new mobile friendly widgets
Would you like to know more?
Call and book in a session with one of our Customer Service Team Members or Email Support via the AroFlo Help menu.