Stay on top of your business with AroFlo’s latest features
We love working on features that help you to stay on top of your business.
Over the last six weeks we introduced our new live tracking map, improved our project progress summary, and expanded our credit notes functionality.
We also launched our new responsive menu design, which makes AroFlo more mobile friendly and easier to use on touchscreens.
Read on to learn about our latest highlights:
- AroFlo Map: introducing live tracking
- Credit notes: allocate credits and payments
- Projects: new progress summary views
- Inventory: purchase account codes
Map: introducing live tracking
AroFlo’s new map view features live tracking for supported GPS devices. At a glance, you can see all current jobs, along with locations and time stamps for your entire crew. Click the image below to see it in action.
Credit notes: allocate credits and payments
We’ve expanded our credit notes functionality so you can now:
- hold credits against clients/suppliers for future allocation.
- allocate credits to individual or multiple invoices/orders.
- record credit payments (refunds) against credit notes.
- keep track of all your credits via the ServiceTrack menu.
Projects: new progress summary views
The Progress tab now features three separate views that give you greater visibility of your project budget, costs and variations:
- Project Overall – approved contract and variation total
- Contract Only – approved contract total
- Variations Only – approved variations total
Inventory: purchase account codes
With the addition of purchase account codes on inventory items, you can now easily post items on purchase orders to unique accounts within your accounting package.
- Automated timesheet entries
- Project templates with tasks
- Drag and drop inventory and quote line items
- Sell inclusive of tax values on invoice items
Would you like to know more?
Call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service team members, or send us a support request via the AroFlo Help menu.