Melbourne, VIC, 19th June, 2014 – Cloud computing technology company i-man Pty Ltd has added some new features to IMS:
One Periodic to Rule Them All
Periodic Variant Services
You can now customise a Periodic Template with Varient Service Templates to allow for different Checklists, Assets, Documents, Materials or Compliance Forms based on the service interval, e.g. Servicing different assets on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual intervals.
This is an INCREDIBLY powerful new option for service contracts and can reduce the number of templates required
More info: Variant Service Templates
Updates to Reports and Layouts
More fields are now available from Reports and Layouts:
- The Task CustON as been added to PO Reports
- Resource Zones have been added to Client and Task Reports
- Added the Address / Client_Address / Location Address fields from the Task Reports to Invoice Reports.
[Material (takeoff)] table to Invoice LayoutsComing Soon
- Super Secure Password Encryptions
- Google Calendar Integration (This is a big project and will take some time)
- Supplier Quotes
Would you like to know more?
Want to know more about these new enhancements? Call and book in a session with one of our Customer Service Tech’s