Are you AroFlo Material?
Join our casual, friendly company culture
AroFlo is an industry-leading software company that helps thousands of trade businesses around the globe work smarter, not harder. We’ve always been at the forefront of the cloud revolution, which is why we’ve evolved to become one of the most popular and well-respected job management systems on the market. But we don’t have all the answers yet, which is why we need people who love to innovate, inspire, experiment, and provide input and feedback to join our team. People like you.
AroFlo has been built from the ground up by our CEO, Guy Arrowsmith, and it’s an exciting time for the business, as we’re currently experiencing exponential growth.
Why work at AroFlo?
AroFlo people are passionate, welcoming and inclusive. We’ve hand-picked every team member and we’re proud that throughout all our growth, we’ve maintained our casual, friendly company culture. We believe in empowering and inspiring our customers, which is why they love us and we think you’ll love working for us, too.
Great perks for every employee
Below are just some of the things we love about working at AroFlo
Easy Transport Links
The office is right next to Heatherdale train station in Melbourne’s east. We also have some on-site parking available.
AroFlo promotes a healthy work-life balance, offering an RDO every month. This is a day you can take whenever you like during the month to spend doing whatever you like.
We offer a stimulating work environment with a focus on learning and development. We actively support and encourage every opportunity to gain new skills and improve what you do best.
On-Site Fitness Classes
Visiting instructors run free fitness sessions twice a week to get your blood pumping.
We start one Friday each month with a team breakfast. This is a chance for Guy to acknowledge special achievements, welcome new starters, announce staff birthdays or other news.
Friday Happy Hour
We’re happy every hour, but we encourage you to catch up with your colleagues over a well-earned drink.
Our social club holds regular events outside of business hours that you can bring your family along to.
Our office has a large, open kitchen equipped with a café quality coffee machine.
AroFlo current positions
AroFlo is an open-minded, progressive employer, proudly hiring from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We recruit for multiple fields such as Developers (web and front-end), Customer Support Consultants and Sales Specialists. All our positions are based in Melbourne. See our current positions below.
We are currently recruiting for :
This is a unique opportunity to work in a supportive and progressive agile environment with a great bunch of developers. This challenging and rewarding role will see you enhancing and supporting our innovative cloud based job management system for our users across Australia, New Zealand and the US.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have a track record in creating smart UX design solutions (both web and mobile applications) that deliver on objectives
- You’ll have a flair for beautiful and accessible design that drives users logically through each business process
- High quality HTML5/CSS3 coding skills
- Experience in any server-side languages (Java, PHP, .NET, ASP, Coldfusion, etc)
- A working understanding of version control (SVN or GIT)
Skills in the following technologies will be highly advantageous:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Find out more: https://www.seek.com.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service team on a full-time basis.
Based in our office in Ringwood, we believe in empowering and inspiring our clients and it’s our training and support approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
This really is a unique opportunity to work in a supportive and progressive business. We don’t have unachievable KPI’s or operate with a micro-management approach
- Provide technical support through phone calls, email tickets and online chat.
- Provide new and existing customers with online product training.
- Working with customers in a support capacity, to provide responsive solutions in a timely manner.
- Record and track customer tickets, issues and requests and provide feedback to our in-house Development team.
- Develop close business relationships with a portfolio of customers to help them implement AroFlo and improve their business processes.
- The ability to work closely with customers and provide feedback and input within a dynamic and agile business environment.
Find out more: https://www.seek.com.au
Can’t see a job for you but still think you’d be a good fit? Email your CV to us here