Service management software
Great service can be the key difference between a booming business and a company that’s struggling to stay afloat. Today’s customer expects you turn up on time and get the job done.
So imagine having a service management software solution that gives you the flexibility to manage your business from any location, using just the one system – whether you’re in the field, at the office, catching up on work from home, or even on holidays. AroFlo is the answer you’ve been looking for.
One-stop service management shop
AroFlo service management software will reinvent your service delivery, setting you apart from your competitors. How? By wowing your customers with tradies who can access full job details on the spot. AroFlo acts like the engine room that fuels your business – keeping everything on track and your staff and customers smiling.
It comes equipped with everything you need to automate your business processes and centrally manage service calls across your organisation. Whether you’re out on the job or back in the office you can manage jobs, schedule staff, record billable hours, order materials, check compliance requirements, send invoices, take payments…and so much more.
Take control of your business
AroFlo ServiceTrack is a powerful cloud-based tool accessible across a range of mobile devices, so you always stay connected to your teams. It gives you complete visibility across your entire business – keeping you in control.
AroFlo offers a full featured solution at an affordable price. Use as little or as much as you need to get your business back on track and reap the rewards.
Less paperwork. Happy staff. Soaring profits. Satisfied customers.
With AroFlo, all of this – and more – is possible.
Features for better service delivery
- Start-to-finish job management – record hours, materials, expenses and notes against tasks
- Centralised dashboard – view all tasks in ‘real time’
- Complete field mobility – run your business remotely
- Power scheduling calendar – manage and assign staff to jobs from any location
- Powerful and easy-to-use job estimating software – instantly and accurately quote on-site
- Real time invoicing – immediately turn jobs into invoices, even out on the job
- Accounting integration – combine AroFlo with Xero, MYOB, Reckon, and QuickBooks
- Purchase orders and stock control – place orders from the field or office
- Order direct from suppliers with integrated online supplier catalogues
- Electronically manage timesheets – increase billable hours
- Assign customised checklists to tasks for OH&S and compliance requirements
- GPS tracking – assign your closest field worker to urgent jobs
- Attach documents and upload photos directly to tasks
- Full contractor management and optional contractor access
- Optional remote client access – 24/7 interface for clients to register service calls
- Dynamic report with up-to-date tracking of your business
- User friendly interface designed for hand-held devices and big, grubby hands
See AroFlo in action
Ready to transform your business? Book a demo today.