Credit card payment surcharges
You can now apply a percentage surcharge to any credit card payments you receive in IMS. This can be set up from the Site Admin area: Site Admin > Service > Options > Payment Method Setup
For more information on setting up payment surcharges, please read our Setup Payment Methods documentation page.
You can also read additional information how to apply credit card surcharges when adding payments:
Expense documents and photos
You can now upload documents and photographs directly against your expenses using both WebIMS and MyIMS.
More info: Expense Documents
Drag and drop items into categories
We’ve made it even easier for you to organise documents, forms, certifications, assets and inventory. Simply move any of these items from one category (or sub-category) to another by clicking the icon on the item, and drag and drop to its new category location.
More info: Change Category
New suppliers for invoice imports
This month we’ve added 12 more suppliers to our list of supported suppliers for invoice imports:
- Oz Strut
- Hilti Australia
- Cooks Plumbing Supplies
- Australian Native Landscapes
- All Pumps Sales & Service
- BOC Gases
- Combined Communications
- Firepro Centabuild
- Force Access
- Koala Trucks
Short and sweet
- You can now turn email reply imports on or off from within Site Admin: Configuring Email Reply Imports
- The ability to track email delivery status can also be turned on or off from Site Admin: Configuring Email Delivery Status
- Adding schedules to your Calendar has become even easier. You can now select the event type (Task Schedule, Timesheet or Adhoc event) first, then add in resources and times.
- You can now define supplier specific print and email default settings for Purchase Orders and Supplier Quotes: Print and Email Layout Defaults
Would you like to know more?
Want to know more about these new enhancements? Call and book in a session with one of our Customer Service Team Members or Email Support