Melbourne, VIC, 16 September, 2014 – Cloud computing technology company i-man Pty Ltd has added some new features to IMS:
Timesheet View in Scheduling Calendar
See actual time versus schedule time from webIMS
You can now choose which event types you want to view in the scheduling calendar. This includes the ability to show timesheet labour from tasks, as well as the schedule of the task.
A similar feature is available for field users to see their schedule by either tasks or labour. This option can be set in the Feature Access area on User Settings in your SiteAdmin.
Top 100 in Reports
All reports will now show the first 100 records from the report on first load, and whenever the report is refreshed. You can then either click the banner at the bottom of the page to load the full list, or scroll to the bottom of the report and the report will automatically refresh allowing you to continue scrolling.
This update allows you to quickly make changes to your report to review, without retreiving the entire report and can speed up development of large reports.
Search All Assets from MyIMS
Field technicians can now search for and add Assetts to tasks from all of your Asset list. For example, this allows a field technician to add an asset that belongs to your business to a task for a client.
More info: Task Assets – Filter Assets
Extra Fields for Reports and Layouts
We’ve added a few more fields to the Reports and print Layouts of IMS.
- Added Organistation Name to PO Reports
- Added Project Nr to Task and Invoice Reports
- Added Invoice Date (day month year) and Due Date (day month year) to Invoice Layouts
- Added Quantity (Multiplied) to the Quote Layout tables to get the total quantity of an item multiplied by its parent quantity – mainly for Assemblies and BOM
- Supplier Quotes / Performance Updates
- Major Updates to Quotes
- Last Emailed Date in Quote Report / Editing Sales Person and Adding Assigned to Completed Tasks
- Various smaller updates
Would you like to know more?
Want to know more about these new enhancements? Call and book in a session with one of our Customer Service Tech’s