AroFlo’s Xero Add-On
Connect Xero with AroFlo for a truly powerful solution
AroFlo’s powerful job management software and Xero work beautifully together
Life is all about making connections. So, it makes perfect sense to connect the systems you use to run your trades business. And thanks to cloud technology, AroFlo’s powerful job management software and Xero work beautifully together.
AroFlo’s industry leading Xero add-on supports a seamless flow of your financial information, making life easy for you and your accountant.
With the click of a button you can;
- Send your clients and suppliers to Xero so you can keep your contacts in sync.
- Send AroFlo invoices, purchase orders, payments, credit notes, staff timesheets and more to Xero.
- Send AroFlo transactions with tracking centre information to Xero’s tracking centres.
- Pull bank feed payments straight back into AroFlo.
Enter your data into one system,
Eliminate one of the most frustrating and time consuming components of paper work – double entry. AroFlo’s Xero add-on eliminates the need for staff to swap between different programs to get their work done. They simply enter it all into AroFlo, and it is sent to Xero with the click of a button – it’s that simple.
- Changes in client or supplier information recorded in AroFlo is then updated the next time you run the AroFlo Xero integration link.
- Once an Invoice or Purchase order has been completed in AroFlo the Integration Software will move that into Xero ready to receive payment against it or to remind you to pay the bill.
Simplify timesheet entry
AroFlo’s leading Xero integration allows you to send AroFlo timesheets straight to Xero. These can include productive time such as billable hours and non-productive time such as overheads.
- Reduce manual entry during pay runs and send verified timesheets to Xero.
- Send overheads like sick leave and annual leave as approved leave.
- Send productive hours for those paid by the hour such as contractors and casuals.
Pull data from Xero into AroFlo
A good relationship requires open communication. AroFlo’s Xero integration also includes the ability to pull data from Xero back into AroFlo to be used in a variety of ways.
- To prevent you having to start from scratch and enter information manually, our team can pull across things like account codes, clients and suppliers in your AroFlo account.
- Any payments made will be pushed back to AroFlo for instant and easy reconciliation. This includes client and supplier payments, as well as any credits, so you’ll always be up-to-date with your cashflow.
Ready to transform your
AroFlo and Xero working together