This month our developers focused on a number of key enhancements to improve AroFlo’s performance. And we launched a brand new summary blog called Nuts & Bolts Updates which covers off all the smaller updates that can still have a big impact on your business.
Read on to learn about this new section and our latest highlights:
- Office redesign: Inventory
- Document Layouts: enhanced rendering
- Timesheet: expandable note field
- Hot Tip: Nuts and Bolts updates
- What’s in the pipeline?
- Office closure
Office redesign: Inventory
Our latest modifications to Inventory offer a faster and more efficient way to manage your materials.
Our top changes include:
- more room for categories and listed items
- a separate scroll bar for your categories list and main content area
- floating ‘Save’ button for ease-of-use.
Document Layouts: enhanced rendering
AroFlo’s new enhanced rendering for multi-page documents means you can finally kiss time consuming RTF layouts goodbye.
Now when you render multi-page quotes, invoices and purchase orders, all your data should now align as it appears on your screen.
Timesheet: expandable note field
A small but nifty improvement is a new expandable note field for your timesheets. You and your crew can now create and read long, detailed descriptions in daily timesheet entries.
Hot Tip: Nuts & Bolts Updates
Keep an eye out for our brand new Nuts and Bolts Updates. Our devs constantly roll out new enhancements so to save you time we’ll now wrap up all of our smaller updates in summary blog articles so you can keep on top of everything that’s new in AroFlo.
As a subscriber to our AroFlo Blog you’ll receive regular Nuts and Bolts updates.
Not a subscriber?
What’s in the pipeline?
- Tax inc. pricing on quotes and invoices (Field)
- Project templates including tasks
- Work hours and automated timesheets
- Send event invitations from AroFlo calendar
AroFlo AFL & NRL Ladders
Would you like to know more?
If you’d like to learn more about any of our latest updates, call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service team members, or send us a support request via the AroFlo Help menu.