Field Service Management Software
Manage your field staff and contractors with our mobile-ready solution
Online Field Management Software
A comprehensive field service management solution for all trades and services
Fully customisable features to suit your field service delivery workflows.
Our Australian-based customer support & training team will help you customise AroFlo to suit the way YOU work. We’re with you every step of the way. Every business has different workflows. AroFlo job management software is powerful enough to adapt to your workflows, taking the pressure off you.
- Send and receive information in real-time between all users, both in the office and in the field.
- Schedule work for your field team in the online calendar and assign crews, assets, resources.
- Track all job costs on the go – labour, materials, inventory, expenses, and supplier invoices.
- Complete timesheets on-site at the end of each job. Never miss a billable hour.
- Create OHS checklists, JSAs, and custom forms for field techs to fill out on-site.
- Trigger SMS notifications for a variety of events & status change. Approved quotes, new enquiries, completed jobs, updated schedules, compliance forms, and more.
- Produce estimations and quotes on-site, or in the office.
- Order from live supplier catalogues from the road. Fast and efficient.
- Raise client invoices and take credit-card payments on-site.
Increase efficiency in the field with intelligent automation
It’s one thing to use software, it’s another to use it to your advantage. Our focus is on developing meaningful features that work for you.
- Send the right technician every time. Assign jobs by postcode, suburb or geographic zone.
- Automate timesheet tracking with our configurable GPS tracking feature.
- Scanning barcodes of assets in the field speeds up stock control & inventory management.
- Reduce double-handling. Automatically import supplier invoices emailed to you.
- Streamline common jobs with Aroflo’s Assemblies. Create a list of parts and labour you need, to avoid high-repetition of data-entry in quotes and purchase orders.
Everything a field tech needs, on their phone or tablet device.
Empower your field staff to get the job done, and reduce paperwork at the same time
Using a mobile device your field technicians can immediately update numerous aspects of job information against the digital job card. Ultimately saving time, significantly reducing paperwork and minimising costly mistakes.
- Add labour, materials and expenses to the digital job card
- Upload photos
- Create quotes
- Raise invoices
- Create purchase orders
- Complete task checklists
- Safety and compliance checklists
- Lookup client contact details and locations
Schedule your field team, your fleet vehicles, even your tools
Organise your team and resources with powerful scheduling and calendar views.
The calendar displays a summary of scheduled work. The calendar can be viewed by day, week, month, resource, time, list, etc. You can schedule staff or resources directly from the calendar view, or from within the digital job card. Using the GPS features within AroFlo’s calendar, you can create an efficient job run for your resources by scheduling tasks within the same area, or route urgent jobs to the nearest, available resource.
Calendar refers to the physical view of the calendar, whereas scheduling relates to the process of setting a time for individuals, assets and resources to attend a job.
Keep the whole team up-to-date every minute of the day
Say goodbye to physical job cards. Both office and field staff can update digital job cards anytime, anywhere.
Use GPS to your advantage
Track vehicles, and the location of your field team as they complete checklist items on the digital job card.
Monitor, manage and increase productivity, capturing every hour on the job – even if staff forget. With a few simple clicks, staff can automatically feed labour hours into your timesheets and job cards. Taking the pressure off them to calculate work hours, travel time and breaks.
See your field team’s movements and activities overlaid on a map in real-time.
Live vehicle tracking is an add-on, with additional charges. Point-in-time tracking for checklist activity is included.
You’re in control of what your team can see and do
Ensure the right people have access to only what they need. Managing permissions? Easy.
We know that not every team member should be able to have access to all features in AroFlo which is why we allow you to control what users can see and do in AroFlo.
You can create permission groups based on staff roles or responsibilities, limiting their visibility for specific areas and fields in the software.
Permissions may be applied to any feature in AroFlo, such as invoices – limiting the user’s ability to create, send or delete sales or part invoices – the choice is yours. Not only can you limit entire features, but you can go into the specifics of individual fields and functions that appear within a feature. Such as limiting ability for a user to view the cost price and mark-ups of materials.
Use a phone camera to upload photos and videos from the field
Photos are often required as evidence for quoting, asset maintenance, and job completion.
Complete digital OH&S, JSAs, & compliance forms, on site
Create a variety of digital forms, and capture structured information from your field team, even subcontractors.
“We couldn’t have grown from just me to having a 40-strong team if it wasn’t for AroFlo.”
“I recommend AroFlo to every single small business I know. But I probably should keep it as my own little secret!”
“AroFlo freed me up to chase new business – including starting a new company. It changed my life!”