Online Field Service Management Software
Be efficient. Empower your team. Grow your business.
Real-time cooperation between your office and the team on the road.
- Send and receive real-time updates between all users, both in the office and in the field.
- Schedule work for your field team in the online calendar and assign crews, assets, resources.
- Track all job costs on the go – labour, materials, inventory, expenses, and supplier invoices.
- Complete timesheets on-site at the end of each job. Never miss a billable hour.
- Create OHS checklists, JSAs, and custom forms for field techs to fill out on-site.
- Trigger SMS notifications for a variety of events & status change. Approved quotes, new enquiries, completed jobs, updated schedules, compliance forms, and more.
- Produce estimations and quotes on-site, or in the office.
- Order from live supplier catalogues from the road. Fast and efficient.
- Raise client invoices and take credit-card payments on-site.
Cutting costs with automation & intelligence.
- Send the right technician every time. Assign jobs by postcode, suburb or geographic zone.
- Automate timesheet tracking with our configurable GPS tracking feature.
- Scanning barcodes of assets in the field speeds up stock control & inventory management.
- Reduce double-handling. Automatically import supplier invoices emailed to you.
- Streamline common jobs with Aroflo’s Assemblies. Create a list of parts and labour you need, to avoid high-repetition of data-entry in quotes and purchase orders.
Industries using AroFlo Trades and Services Job Software:
User Access Permission Groups
We know that not every team member should be able to have access to all features in AroFlo which is why we allow you to control what users can see and do in AroFlo.
You can create permission groups based on staff roles or responsibilities, limiting their visibility for specific areas and fields in the software.
Permissions may be applied to any feature in AroFlo, such as invoices – limiting the user’s ability to create, send or delete sales or part invoices – the choice is yours. Not only can you limit entire features, but you can go into the specifics of individual fields and functions that appear within a feature. Such as limiting ability for a user to view the cost price and mark-ups of materials.
Easy Field Mobility
Using smart phones or mobile devices, your field technicians can immediately share job information with office staff; saving time, significantly reducing paperwork and minimising costly mistakes.
Manage job sheets, create purchase orders, automate timesheet entry, compliance checklists, issue invoices, and take payments. It gives you complete real time visibility across your entire business, so you always stay in control.
Field GPS vehicle tracking
Monitor, manage and increase productivity, capturing every hour on the job – even if staff forget.
With a few simple clicks, staff can automatically feed labour hours into your timesheets and job cards. Taking the pressure off them to calculate work hours, travel time and breaks.