A warm welcome to 2020 and AroFlo’s Monthly Newsletter. Here’s to the start of a new year and a successful 2020 and beyond. Read on to learn about our latest highlights.
- Coming soon: Changes to Purchase Orders
- Office: Default Task Client Setting
- Office: Add Custom Frequencies
- Field: Users List Update
- Lifestyle Tradie: Start Up. Sell Up. Scale Up.
- AroFlo and You: Partnered for Success
- Refer a Mate: Get Rewarded
- What’s in the pipeline?
Coming soon: Changes to Purchase Orders
We’re excited to release some significant changes to purchase orders and the way they work, as well as launching a feature called Bills.
What are the main benefits?
You will soon have separate records for your purchase orders and supplier invoices:
- The original purchase order will reflect what you actually ordered and at what price
- The supplier invoice will be your record of how much you owe the supplier. This will be created in AroFlo as a Bill and will be linked to the purchase order.
Office: Default Task Client Setting
You may have noticed we’ve added a handy option to the Task settings in Site Administration to allow you to display either the name of the current business unit, or no name, in the Client field when creating a new task.
Office: Add Custom Frequencies
Did you know, you can now add custom frequencies to your periodic task templates, invoices and compliance items, giving you complete control and greater flexibility.
Field: Users List Update
We recently introduced a fresh new look to the Users list within the Field interface. The phone, text and email icons make it even easier to contact users with a simple tap of the button.
Lifestyle Tradie’s Book: Start Up. Scale Up. Sell Up
Want a free copy to kick-start 2020?
We’ve teamed up with our mates at Lifestyle Tradie to provide you with a free hardcopy of their new book for tradies, Start Up. Scale Up. Sell Up.
Start Up. Scale Up. Sell Up. is written by Andy and Angela Smith, fellow trade business owners and co-founders of Lifestyle Tradie.
The purpose of Start Up. Scale Up. Sell Up. is straightforward: to provide tradies in business with the exact steps to build a profitable trade business by addressing the problems faced by many:
- keeping up with technology
- charging the right hourly rate
- managing your cash flow
- marketing and customer retention.
Keen to learn more? Click the link below to receive your free hardcopy in the mail. There are 200 copies available on a first-in, first-served basis so act quickly to secure your copy.
Office: Named Tabs to Keep You Organised
AroFlo has made it easier for those who use multiple tabs in AroFlo – each tab now displays the name of the relevant area in AroFlo. This is a handy little addition to AroFlo, allowing you to keep multiple tabs open at the same time.
AroFlo and You: Partnered for Success
Thank you to those who participated in the AroFlo: Partnered for Success promotion. It was a great success and a fabulous opportunity to let others know how AroFlo has helped your business – and ultimately, your clients.
It’s not too late…
If you would like the AroFlo logo to appear on your site please email us to request the logo.
Refer Your Mate: Get Rewarded
If AroFlo has helped turn your business around, why not tell your friends and family and get rewarded!
There’s never been a better time. If your mate signs up before the 29th of February 2020 and mentions your company as the referral source, they will receive:
- $250 off their training and support
- $250 off cloud accounting integrations
And for you? If your mate signs up to AroFlo we’ll bang a $250 credit onto your account.
*Full details on website.
What’s in the pipeline?
- Bills / Accounts Payable Invoices
- Field Task list and Field Schedule Task list UI upgrade
- Calendar saved Views and UI upgrade
- Timesheet integration – Xero
- Print / Email Defaults for sub-types of items
- Asset Types and Custom Fields per Asset Type
Would you like to know more?
If you’d like to learn more about any of our latest updates, call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service team members, or send us a support request via the AroFlo Help menu.