We love new enhancements that save you time and streamline your business processes. During November, our development team have outdone themselves with two major documents and photos releases, along with extra enhancements that are designed to make running your business even easier.
- Documents and photos upgrade
- Documents and photos for Assets, Inventory & Users
- Default image upload resolution
- New date fields on purchase orders
- Improved item description on quotes
Documents & photos upgrade
Our recent documents and photos enhancements make things simpler when you’re trying to upload, search, view or email your documents and photos – whether you’re in the field or office.
Our new features include:
- One convenient Documents & Photos tab
- New documents list with thumbnail preview bar and search, filter and sort functionality
- You can now take photos or video directly from AroFlo using an attached webcam
- Progress status bar and thumbnail preview for uploaded documents or photos
- Mobile devices can be used to upload multiple photos at once and re-size images
- You can now embed images into PDF documents
- We have a new look email interface with easy access to search and attach images or document files.
More info: Documents and Photos Upgrade
Documents and photos for Assets, Inventory & Users
We then extended our Documents and Photos upgrade to help you find the information you need and give your business a more professional image by allowing multiple photos and documents to be attached to:
Some of the key features and benefits of this enhancement include:
- Asset and inventory items can now display a photo – you’ll always pick the right part.
- Upload multiple documents to an asset – field staff can quickly access user manuals or technical specifications when out on site.
- Field staff can upload documents and photos – users can visually document assets or site information for easy future reference.
- Add photos to layouts (email, quotes, job sheets and invoices) – include photos of parts and assets in a quote or invoice. You can even include a photo of the technician who completed the work.
- Add user photos to the AroFlo Calendar – clearer scheduling, even when assigning jobs to multiple team members.