Welcome to the February edition of AroFlo’s Newsletter, a monthly round-up of our recent product enhancements and updates.
Is there someone in your business who’d enjoy our monthly newsletter? Someone who’d like to receive our latest news and feature updates? Let them know they can subscribe here.
Read on to learn about our recent highlights.
- Projects: Gantt Chart Task Details
- Checklist options on Task Assets
- Coming soon: Changes to Quote items in Field
- Reports Makeover
- Login: Stay Logged in to AroFlo
- AroFlo Blog: Builders and Trades Blood Donation Challenge
- What’s in the Pipeline?
If you’d like assistance or training on a particular feature, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Submit a support request here.
Projects: Gantt Chart Task Details
AroFlo’s Gantt Chart functionality is continuously being improved. Our latest upgrade made our Gantt Charts even more flexible, with the addition of a handy Task Details window. Simply double-click any taskbar to:
- view key task details
- easily access the task worksheet or client card
- update the task’s start date, duration, and progress
- view or add Task Notes.
AroFlo Office and Field:
Checklist options on Task Assets
Do you deal with Tasks that contain several assets?
You’ll be thrilled to know you can now set a status for multiple assets at once, which will save you a lot of admin time.
Coming soon: Changes to Quote items in Field
We’re excited to introduce an update to the quote items area of AroFlo Field.
The update (available shortly) will make it easy to:
- access your Task-specific lists, SoR lists and Assemblies.
- include an option to select SoR items.
- include an option to review items before adding them to your quote.
We recently made some background updates to the way reports collect information within AroFlo. As part of this, you’ll notice a few improvements to the way reports look.
We’ve also added a cancel button, for use when generating reports. This allows you to cancel the report mid-generation if you’ve forgotten a field or the report has too much information.
AroFlo Office and Field:
Login: Stay Logged in to AroFlo
Pick up where you left off with our latest feature. AroFlo will keep you logged in on your device, even if you’ve closed all tabs. Whether you’re using AroFlo Office or Field, simply open a new tab of AroFlo and you won’t be prompted to log in again.
Things to note:
- AroFlo will keep you logged in on your device for 8 hours
- Remember to log out during this time if other users plan on using the device you’re using to log into AroFlo
- We recommend logging out once you’ve finished using AroFlo for the day.
Builders and Trades Blood Donation Challenge
From 1 March to 31 May this year, AroFlo will be participating in the Australian Red Cross Lifeblood’s Builders and Trades Blood Donation Challenge and we’d like to invite you to get involved, too. Read on to learn more about blood donation and how together, we can help keep blood available for those whose lives depend on it.
What’s in the pipeline?
- Pre-built Custom Forms
- Project Invoice Layout Updates
- GPS Equipment Tracking
- Work Orders for Contractors
- Timesheet Automation – multiple conditions
- Bulk download photos and attachments