With everything going on in the world, we know this financial year has been a little different to most. As you prepare your documents for the ATO, we hope AroFlo’s reporting capabilities help to provide the visibility your business needs to complete your submission.
This month our developers worked hard at completing the final touches for our upcoming feature, Gantt Charts. This new feature will be available towards the end of July.
Read on to learn about our latest highlights.
- Coming soon to Projects: Gantt Charts
- Timesheets: Bulk Approvals
- Bulk Data Import: Task Custom Fields
- Training Centre: Certification Course
- Blog: Tradie Insurance – have you got the right cover?
- Refer a Mate to AroFlo and earn $250
- What’s in the pipeline?
Coming Soon to Projects: Gantt Charts
We’re very excited to be introducing Gantt Charts to our Projects area (launching towards the end of July). Shortly, you’ll be able to plan, coordinate and track specific tasks within a Project using Gantt Charts.
Gantt Charts are a great way to keep your projects on track, helping your business to:
- Manage tighter timelines thanks to a clear visualisation of project tasks and stages
- Link dependencies or stages so work proceeds in order
- Add milestones for key events such as progress payments
- Easily update task progress to automatically track overall project progress.
We will continue to release new features to Gantt Charts to further enhance its functionality, so keep an eye out for these updates.
Timesheet: Bulk Approvals
Do you manage a large team and have to sign off multiple timesheets? Our latest update to the Timesheets area lets you sign off timesheets for numerous staff for a single day or for a range of days. This handy feature will save you loads of time each pay cycle!
Learn more about Timesheet: Bulk Approvals
Bulk Data Import: Task custom fields
Our developers have been working hard to finish the fifth and final stage of our updates to Bulk Data Imports. It is now live, allowing you to import custom fields when you need to import Tasks in bulk.
Training Centre: Certification
Did you know AroFlo can manage and store licences, inductions and qualification safe in a central location? Take a look at our new course within the Training Centre to learn how to manage and keep on top of these important records.
Blog: Tradie Insurance – have you got the right cover?
During times of stress, we look to get as much support as we can in both our personal and professional lives, which could mean securing a safety net around our professional liability for the sake of some much-needed peace of mind. For many tradies, this means insurance.
Getting the right cover is important, so we’ve put together a list of criteria to ensure that you and your business are covered with the right protection.
AroFlo Special Offer:
Has AroFlo helped turn your business around? Why not tell your friends and family and earn $250!
Refer a friend to AroFlo and if they sign up, they will receive
- $250 off their training and support
- $250 off cloud accounting integrations.
And for you? To say thank you, we’ll add a $250 credit onto your account.
What’s in the pipeline?
- Project Gantt Charts
- Folders in Project Documents
- Link Materials to Task Type
- Quote Line Item Makeover in Field
- Save As button on Quotes
- Documents and Photos on Checklist
- Edit name on Documents and Photos
We’re here to help
Want to know more?
Call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service Team members.
Alternatively, you can access our comprehensive online help:
Help Topics | Status Page | Latest Updates
Signup to AroFlo by June 30 2022, and save 70% off our start-up costs.Get started 💥