It’s been an eventful month here at AroFlo with the highly anticipated Invoice Percentage Calculator being released. We refreshed the HTML editor so it appears more modern and added a Unit Type column to the Inventory list and to purchase orders. The Unit Type column offers the ability to more easily identify items with the same part number or product code easily which have different packaging formats.
Read on to learn about our latest highlights:
- Office: Invoice Percentage Calculator
- Field: GPS Timesheets
- Office: HTML Editor
- Tasks: Custom Fields Update
- Inventory: Unit Type Column Added
- AroFlo: Partnered for Success
- AroFlo Finals Fever: Refer Your Mate Special
- What’s in the pipeline?
Office: Invoice Percentage Calculator
AroFlo has made it easier for your business to take deposits and progress payments without the need to manually calculate percentages.
You can now access AroFlo’s built-in invoice calculator to work out a percentage of what you want to charge the customer and enter this figure directly into the invoice.
This feature is now available on both part invoices and final invoices.
Field: GPS Timesheets
Great news: We have improved the way GPS Timesheets display in the AroFlo Field interface. These improvements make the following areas easier to navigate.
- Timesheet entries now display the start and finish time on each entry and will span multiple GPS entries if applicable. This makes matching up your GPS entries with timesheet entries even easier.
- Clicking the plus icon will automatically prefill the task information from the task you’re working on (if accessing GPS Timesheets from a task).
- You can now click on the timesheet entry to edit or delete it.
Office: HTML Editor
You’ll notice we’ve given the HTML editor a new and improved look. The editor can be found within email templates and other areas of AroFlo where you have the option to select HTML instead of Text.
Tasks: Custom Fields Update
Do you use custom fields and need to change the task type of an existing task? Following our latest update, the new task type’s custom fields will now display on the task header, along with any completed custom fields from the original task type. You now have the option to delete any unused custom fields from the original task type.
Inventory: Unit Type Column Added
Do you have suppliers that use a single part number or product code for the same item sold in different packaging? AroFlo’s new Unit Type column on the inventory list is a simple way to identify the difference between each line item.
- 24562: Hose Clip 10mm, each
- 24562: Hose Clip 10mm, box of 20
This column will also appear on purchase orders.
AroFlo: Partnered for Success
We’ve had numerous companies approach us with the request to add AroFlo branding to their website. Our ‘Partnered for Success’ logo is ready and can be added to your website.
If you would like the AroFlo logo to appear on your site please contact email@example.com for access and further details.
AroFlo Finals Fever: Refer Your Mate Special
If AroFlo has helped turn your business around, why not tell your friends and family, and get rewarded!
If your mate signs up before the 30th of September 2019, they can save up to $500 on their set-up costs. And we’ll throw $250 your way as a thank you for your efforts.
Your mate will receive:
- $250 off their AroFlo training and set-up
- $250 off cloud accounting integration
They will even receive their first month FREE – saving up to $250.
What’s in the pipeline?
- What’s in the pipeline?
- Additional GPS functionality
- Further timesheet automation
- Supplier Quote makeover
Would you like to know more?
If you’d like to learn more about any of our latest updates, call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service team members, or send us a support request via the AroFlo Help menu.