What an energising time of the year this is! We’ve certainly enjoyed a few exciting developments this month, such as our integration with Australia and New Zealand’s leading plumbing supplier, and being announced as the winners of the 2019 Maroondah Business Excellence Award in the Innovation and Technology category.
Read on to learn about our latest highlights:
- Supplier Connect: Order Direct from Reece Group
- Field Interface: Brand New Look
- Office: Payment Method Customisation
- Office: Changing Task Type Checklist Updates
- Layouts: Customised Filenames
- New Training Centre
- AroFlo: 2019 Innovation and Technology Award
- AroFlo and You: Partnered for Success
- Refer a Mate: Get Rewarded
- What’s in the pipeline?
Supplier Connect: Order Direct from Reece Group
This is a huge time saver and places your order at the very top of the queue as there is no data entry for the supplier to do.
Join our webinar on Wednesday the 20th of November at 11.00AM AEST and we’ll show you how to:
- Configure your supplier card to and connect directly to Reece online
- Set up Max catalogue access
- Create and submit a purchase order online through the AroFlo Office or Field interface
- Set notification options to receive real time updates on your order.
Field Interface: Brand New Look
You may have noticed the recent updates to AroFlo’s Field interface. Phase one involved improvements to the navigation bar, making it easier to operate as it’s now consistent with AroFlo’s Office interface.
AroFlo Field will offer you the chance to try out the new look. We’d love for you to try it and let us know what you think. If you prefer to switch back to the old look, you can easily do that by tapping your profile and choosing ‘Switch back’.
Coming shortly will be phase two: changes to the way tasks are displayed.
Here is a sneak peek:
Office: Payment Method Customisation
AroFlo now offers payment method customisation, giving you greater control of the methods of payment your business accepts and whether or not surcharges will apply. These new options are only available to credit card payment types.
This is handy if you want to:
- Allow certain payment methods to be internal only and certain ones to be available for customer use through the Pay Now link
- Allow clients to select the payment method they are using (e.g. Visa and Mastercard) and if you need to apply a specific surcharge to that payment method
- Use certain payment gateways for certain card types, if using multiple payment gateways.
You need to be using permission groups to access this feature.
Office: Changing Task Type Checklist Updates
We recently introduced that when changing task types on existing tasks, you would have the option to delete any empty custom fields left over from the original task type. This functionality has now been extended to checklists.
If you change the task type on an existing task, you will see the option to delete any empty checklist items left over from the original task type.
Layouts: Customised File Names
AroFlo now lets you go one step further and customise your filename. This is available for all customised types of layouts, e.g. Invoices, Quotes, Jobsheets.
This is beneficial if you plan on sending the same layout to multiple clients, as you have the opportunity to make the file name unique for each client.
New Training Centre
Introducing AroFlo’s new Training Centre, which is ideal for new users who want to learn at their own pace using one of the many learning styles.
The Training Centre will allow you to watch videos or webinars, complete interactive tutorials, or read written instructions at any time on any device. An additional quiz will test your knowledge at the end of each module.
AroFlo: 2019 Innovation and Technology Award
Team AroFlo were honoured to be announced as the winners of the 2019 Maroondah Business Excellence Award in the Innovation and Technology category.
We are humbled to be recognised for our vision, dedication and innovative response to our customer-driven demands.
Cr Kylie Spears (Deputy Mayor of Maroondah), Guy Arrowsmith (Founder and Chief Executive Officer)
AroFlo and You: Partnered for Success
There’s never been a better time for the AroFlo: Partnered for Success branding to feature on your website, to let others know how AroFlo has helped your business – and ultimately, your clients.
You still have time to enter the draw to win on of three Weber Baby Q barbeques.
How to enter:
1. Simply click Request the logo and we will send you the logo and usage instructions.
2. Once the logo is added to your site, send an email to email@example.com with the link to your website to confirm the addition.
License number: LTPS/19/38924
Competition closes 4pm, 29/11/19
Refer Your Mate: Get Rewarded
If AroFlo has helped turn your business around, why not tell your friends and family and get rewarded!.
There’s never been a better time. If your mate signs up before the 30th of November 2019 and mentions your company as the referral, they will receive:
- FREE Cloud Accounting Integration (valued at $399).
- And we’ll throw a $250 bonus onto your account as a thank you for your efforts.
They will even receive their first month FREE – saving up to $250.
What’s in the pipeline?
- Field UI update – Task Worksheet
- AroPoint GPS launch
- Layout tables for task records linked to invoice line items
- Default email setting per area type
Would you like to know more?
If you’d like to learn more about any of our latest updates, call and book in a session with one of our friendly Customer Service team members, or send us a support request via the AroFlo Help menu.